Dan and Ian have spoken about cryptocurrencies before, and certainly a divisive topic among the listeners of this show.
But the fact is that cryptocurrencies aren’t going away. If you’re interested in your financial future, understanding the nature of markets and how to interpret them, this episode is for you because we’ve invited our friend Taylor Pearson back to the show to talk about a recent article he wrote called The State of Bitcoin.
On today’s podcast, Taylor shares his thoughts on how cryptocurrencies essentially differ from other forms of investment, how to distinguish hype from opportunity, and why the “Bitcoin backlash” is happening.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What the world of Cryptocurrency looks like in the Fall of 2018. (3:28)
- Why Taylor disagrees with a Nobel prize-winning economist about the future of cryptocurrency. (11:34)
- How cryptocurrency represents a platform that businesses could be built on. (18:10)
- Why the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed over the past few years. (22:52)
- Where the conversations about cryptocurrency are happening. (35:59)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Empire Flippers. Empire Flippers are the leading specialists in helping entrepreneurs buy, sell, and invest in online businesses. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, Empire Flippers’ dedicated team will make sure you are supported at every step of the process. As a very special gift, the Empire Flippers are offering a free business valuation (A $300 value) exclusively to listeners of this show. All you have to do is visit EmpireFlippers.com/TMBA for more details.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian