What many don’t understand is that the majority of entrepreneurial success stories don’t happen overnight.
Nearly every sustainable path to wealth and freedom is a journey that can take years, and often decades to achieve.
This week’s episode is a list of the five common reasons that entrepreneurs will give up on their journey, or maybe not even embark on it in the first place.
If you identify with any of the reasons we mention on today’s podcast, fear not. You can use the knowledge and information we share on this show to help you get over your obstacles and further sustain your journey as an entrepreneur.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What happens when you aren’t desperate enough. (9:14)
- How business failures can make you more employable. (13:58)
- The risks of exchanging an existential hustle for a political one. (18:16)
- Why you can’t be a serious entrepreneur until you get serious about your finances. (23:50)
- How negative issues and personal problems can spoil your entrepreneurial career. (29:37)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Empire Flippers. Empire Flippers are the leading specialists in helping entrepreneurs buy, sell, and invest in online businesses. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, Empire Flippers’ dedicated team will make sure you are supported at every step of the process. As a very special gift, the Empire Flippers are offering a free business valuation (A $300 value) exclusively to listeners of this show. All you have to do is visit EmpireFlippers.com/TMBA for more details.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian