In particular, they love brainstorming with the listeners.
Coming up with a great business idea doesn’t come naturally for all of us, though we believe it really is a skill that you can learn and get better at.
Today, we are talking about the process behind generating business ideas. In particular, we are sharing five techniques that you might find useful.
We’ll also be revisiting some of the business ideas that we came up with on an earlier episode of this show from 2015 and seeing how they fared.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How the internet can cloud our judgments when it comes to business ideas. (2:53)
- Why it’s intimidating to be innovative. (8:34)
- The dangers of thinking that new opportunities are a joke. (14:15)
- How some of our business ideas have aged since 2015. (20:30)
- The ways that you can take advantage of the changes in corporate climate to create a new business. (31:15)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Bean Ninjas. Most bookkeeping professionals think an Amazon product is rainforest lumber. The Bean Ninjas is a bookkeeping service that specializes in online businesses. The Bean Ninjas are offering a one-hour road mapping session to help clarify where your finances are and what your next steps should be. As a very special offer to listeners of this show, you can get access to that session at a fraction of the regular cost.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian